- Posted by Rasheed Ogunlaru
- 0 Comments
- Catch the Coach, Newsletter, Rasheed Ogunalru
Hi and welcome to December 2016 issue of Catch the Coach! Click on the video above to watch.
2016 What a year it’s been!
Wow here we are at the tail end of 2016 and what a year it’s been. View video above.
Review your year: 2016 & You:
- What have been your personal highlights and accomplishments?
- What have been your professional highlights and accomplishments?
- What have been your personal challenges?
- What have been your professional / working challenges?
- What have you learned from all the above?
- What do you need to prioritise in 2017?
- What help, skills and support do you need – and can you give in 2017?
We will pick up on all this in my Jan 2017 issue of Catch the Coach!
Tip for the Month – Reflection
“There’s little growth and progression without mindful learning and reflection” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
In this super-fast world we live in sometimes we are so busy rushing we don’t take the time to stop pause, rest and reflect. That’s also reflected in this time of the year were often so busy rushing to sort out the gifts, get everything done, get work sorted, rushing around at parties and events etc that we don’t take time to reflect and take the juice out of the year. And this is a year of years where there is a lot that’s happened and a lot to learn.
Clear the decks, plan ahead and rest
At this time of year it can feel as though there’s lots to cram in so let’s just simplify it.
- Clear the decks: identify what’s essential to clear and sort and home and work and go about it in a strategic, systemized and straightforward way and a calm pace
- Plan ahead: We’re into winter so what do you need to stock, store, sort out and prepare for the months ahead personally, financially at home and professionally?
- Rest: Perhaps like many it’s been quite a full on year. Beware overloading your dairy over the Christmas run up and holidays. Ensure you take the time you need rest, relax and re-charge.
Full events list click here inc Networking for Success and Soul Trader dates.